What goes with a hot cup of joe? A slice of something sweet! 🍎KETO CINNAMON APPLE CRUMB CAKE! 🍎
1 cup #FlapJacked #Buttermilk #Pancake Mix
2 TBSP #Truvia Spoonable
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter, very soft (or butter substitute)
2/3 cup Unsweetened #Vanilla #Almond Milk
1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 cups FlapJacked #Cinnamon #Apple Pancake Mix
3 TBSP Truvia Spoonable
1 tsp Baking Powder
• Preheat oven to 350˚. Line 8x8" pan with parchment.
• In a small bowl, whisk Buttermilk Pancake Mix, Truvia, and cinnamon. Stir in butter until you get a cohesive dough. • Place in the fridge while you make the cake.
• In a large bowl, whisk almond milk, melted coconut oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla extract, until smooth.
• Add the Cinnamon Apple Pancake Mix, Truvia, and baking powder. Whisk until smooth.
• Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
• Using your fingers, break up the refrigerated crumb mixture and sprinkle evenly over the cake batter.
• Bake for 42 minutes, or until the surface of the cake springs back when tapped. Cool completely, then slice and serve. Enjoy!#crumbcake #keto #ketocrumbcake #ketocake #protein #goodfat #ketodiet #cleanketo #ketocakes #ketorecipe #ketomeals #ketomealprep #applecinnamon #ketosnacks