💙BSC token guide on MGDA.
🔸𝑸: 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝑩𝑺𝑪 ?
1.Prepare your own ERC20 wallet address, the BSC token must be withdrawn to your own ERC20 wallet.
2.Transfer your BSC from your ERC20 wallet to your MGDA account.
— To deposit BSC,
1. First Login. Then go to the “assets” page.
2. Click “deposit” on the BSC row.
3. Copy your BSC address, and enter this into your ERC20 wallet, so that you can make the transfer.
* P.S.: You can only deposit BSC using the Ethereum network. We apologize that any other deposit via different network will not be credited.
🔸𝐐: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭?
1. You need to confirm the transfer has been made, Bsai will perform the transfer.
2. Bsai will manually transfer the money to your wallet, this withdrawal action depends on when the Bsai completes the transfer.
3.You can ask Bsai for requesting the TXID and checking your transaction hash.
🔸𝑸: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐒𝐂?
· All the deposited BSC will be locked at the beginning.
1.Step-by-step lock position plan:
After you deposit BSC, you can trade or withdraw 20% of the total amount of BSC, starting from the first day of the following month.
-If you deposit 10,000 BSC in May, 20% of BSC (=2000 BSC) will be unlocked in June;
-If you deposit BSC in June; 20% of BSC will be unlocked in 1st July.
2. Trading Unlock Plan
When the transaction amount ≥ 10,000 USDT, 20% of the total locked BSC will be released in advance.
🔸𝑸: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐒𝐂 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝?
It is the global debut of BSC, in order to ensure fair trading and minimize the fluctuation of price, these measures have been added.
Please make sure you read through the rules before you deposit your BSC.
🔸𝑸: 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐆𝐃𝐀 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝?
Yes. UniDAX and MGDA are partners and work in cooperation, the accounts are shared. You can open one account to access both platforms.
🔸𝑸: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑩𝑺𝑪?
The BSC opening price is not known, MGDA will not intervene the market and the opening price will depend on user’s txn.